eNTERFACE is now offering a new APP for Payroll in the eNTERFACE App store.
Keeping in conjuction with user-defined applications and workflows, eNTERFACE's new payroll application offers companies an add-on to their exisitng forms application. It features full integration and customization opportunities to design your winning payroll process.
The eNTERFACE Payroll app uses an 80/20 philosophy for the applications launch. 80% of the application is the core payroll applicaiton and the remaining 20% is customer specific business rules and reporting.
eNTERFACE Payroll app offers the following features: